- Single: represents one image composite for the period selection above (i.e. daily, dekadal, etc.).
- Bulk by Month: represents single image composites that have been bundled by month.
- Bulk by Year: represents single image composites that have been bundled by year.
- Raw Data: is the image data for the product/period selection above.
- Mean: is a fixed mean of reference for the selected data set [E.g. eMODIS NDVI (2001-2010)].
- STM: is calculated as 2004-2008 for AVHRR NDVI and 2005-2009 for RFE.
- LTM: is calculated as 1982-2008 for AVHRR NDVI and 1920-1980 for RFE (interpolated gauge data).
- Date: Based on selections made above, some temporal periods may be unavailable (E.g. For 'Bulk By Year', only 'Year' is selectable, etc.).