The Early Warning eXplorer (EWX) software is an interactive web-based mapping tool that allows users to visualize continental-scale rainfall estimate (RFE), land surface temperature (LST) and total precipitable water (TPW) data and anomalies at varied time steps and review time series analyses.
- 30 Day Rain / Dry Days and Anomalies
- BERM (Basin Excess Rainfall Map)
- Daily 10-Day RFE Anomaly -- Malaria
- Daily NOAA RFE and GFS Forecast
- Daily Runoff and Anomaly
- eMODIS NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index)
- RFE (Rainfall Estimate)